TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Conduit International Ltd. (trading as Leah J M Dean)!
These are the terms and conditions for:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing, using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
Last Updated: January 31, 2020
Conduit offers through this website business consulting services (“services”). Conduit also offers the following services and products: Books, Coaching, Consulting, Events.
For more information about our services and products, please contact us, our customer service team will be attentive and available to answer your questions and concerns.
PURCHASES ON THE WINSOME WEBSITE
When you place an order for a product or service, you are offering to buy the product or service for the price advertised and stated on the website as at the time of purchase.
In the purchase process may be asked to the user supply certain information relevant to the purchase including, without limitation, the buyer's credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, the billing address, and shipping information.
When a user places an online order for a product or service, Conduit will send that user an email to confirm that the order has been received. This confirmation by email will be generated automatically so that the user has the confirmation of the details of their purchase.
Conduit may cancel any sale if it is reasonable to do so and may change or interrupt the availability of the products or services at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is canceled, any payment made for the product or service will be fully refunded. This does not affect your legal rights.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
- The content and information available on and through the Services (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Conduit or licensed to the Conduit by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Conduit;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Winsome in connection with the Services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; or
- Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Winsome.
AVAILABILITY AND ERRORS
We regularly update the products and services on our website. From time to time we may experience delays in updating information on the website and in our advertising on other platforms. The information found on the website may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, audio clips, data compilation, and software, is the property of Conduit, its merchants, or its content suppliers and protected by Bermuda and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Conduit and protected by Bermuda and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Conduit or its software suppliers and protected by Bermuda and international copyright laws.
You have no authorization to copy, transmit, distribute, display, republish, post, or upload from our website in any way without our prior written approval, or stated otherwise on our site. You may print a copy of our site's content strictly for personal use only. By doing so, you also consent not to directly or indirectly change or remove any copyright, trade name, service mark, trademark, or any other proprietaries shown on any of our content. Any alterations or use of content outside the guidelines of this Terms and Conditions violates intellectual property rights. By accessing our website, you do not own any rights or titles to our content or other intellectual properties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Any dealings with third parties included within or on Conduit involving the payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. Conduit is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on Conduit does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by Conduit or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on Conduit is provided to you for informational purposes only. Conduit encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While Conduit works to ensure the information on Conduit is current and accurate.
Conduit has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these third-party websites.
DELETE AND EDIT INFORMATION
We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to review, edit, move, add, delete, or otherwise change any Content available on or through, or downloadable from the Conduit website.
You agree to defend and indemnify Conduit and any of their directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- (iii) your use of the Conduit website.
We (together with our directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, affiliates, and providers), to the extent permitted by law, hereby expressly exclude any responsibility and liability for (a) any loss or damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to our website, your downloading of any content from our website or use of recommendations available on this website (b) any injury; death; loss; claim; act of god; accident; delay; or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with: (i) any use of our website or our content; (ii) any failure or delay; Some states or countries do not allow this limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply or apply only partially to you.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABLITY DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FOR EXAMPLE UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS IN PLACE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THAT LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. THE LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WILL OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW.
There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information obtained through your use of this website. The information on this website is provided to you with the understanding that Conduit's provision of this information to you does not constitute the rendering of investment, consulting, legal, accounting, tax, career or other advice or services. Information on this website should not be relied upon for making business, investment or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Moreover, Conduit does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through this website by Conduit, any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at your sole option, liability and risk.
These Terms are governed by Bermuda law. Use of our website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the site and these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.