Welcome to Conduit International Ltd!
Conduit International Ltd. values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
Last updated: May 10, 2020
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
Conduit International Ltd
P.O. Box WK 565
(Hereinafter referred to as “Conduit“).
- TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Conduit. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content, buy the products, request the product collection service or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Shipping information
- Payment information (Credit card number, expiration date number)
- IP address
Conduit will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Payment information: Your credit card information or payment information, will be processed by our payment platform or third party partners, which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the tickets and to make the payment of the prizes won in the competitions.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use "cookies." We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses Conduit or third-party content served by or on behalf of Conduit on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and services and to develop new products and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the consulting services and others.
- Provide and shipping the products.
- Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Conduit and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Conduit.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
By providing us with personal information to communicate with us and provide the services, you are consenting to our collecting and using your information. You may withdraw your consent, please contact us through the contact form our on our website.
When you visit Conduit’s website, we send one or more cookies.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and remember if you have been to the website before.
Cookies are used to measure which parts of the website people visit and to customize your experience. Cookies also provide information that helps us monitor and improve the website’s performance.
If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies, including strictly necessary Cookies (see below), you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of the Conduit website.
Our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These Cookies are essential for Conduit website to perform its basic functions.
Functionality: These Cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location. This allows Conduit websites to provide you with personalized features.
Security: We use these Cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Analytics and Performance: Performance Cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.
Advertising: These Cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit websites we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our websites. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products and services you’ve viewed on our websites. These are set by Conduit and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending email, analyzing data, process purchases and payments and providing marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Conduit and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Conduit, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Conduit uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Conduit follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Conduit receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Conduit strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECT ACT & GDPR (EU MEMBER RIGHTS) COMPLIANCE
If you are habitually located in Bermuda or the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access of your information by contacting us.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contacting us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process health-related data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.
To opt-out of Conduit email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
- CONTACT US
Conduit International Ltd
P.O. Box WK 565